Thursday, June 20, 2013

NOTD: Orly Snowcone!

Let me just say, this may be my new favorite nail polish! I love everything about it!

I will start by saying, I don't have much to really say about this, other then it is amazing. I did a NOTD featuring another Orly nail polish lately, and I mentioned I believe how I wasn't really a fan of the formulation. The two other orly polishes I have are really thin in consistency and they begin to creep outside of nails and end up all over my skin and I find it totally annoying. This one doesn't do that at all! It does dry a bit darker then it appears in the bottle, just throwing that out there. And it is one of my favorite colors of all time! Seriously so pretty :) I recommend you check this one out!

What shades are your all time favorites? Always on the hunt for new nail polish!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment