Thursday, August 8, 2013

ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen: Review and Swatch!

Hello guys! Long time no blog post. I really thank you very much if you are still reading my blog after me being MIA for so long! I appreciate you all! I just haven't bought a ton of new makeup to review lately, but now I am back in buying mode so look forward to more reviews soon!

I love ELF products in general, but it is definitely a hit or miss brand for me. I always pick up their things to try out since they are so cheap, and luckily have been pretty surprised in the past!

I am always on the hunt for amazing eyeliner pens just because they are SO easy to use! I am good at using liquid liner (especially when using wet n wild mega liner) but it can't hurt to have many forms of eyeliner that you are comfortable with using!


PHOTO COURTESY: eyeslipsface.com

Meet the ELF eyeliner pen. Him and I are not friends. Let's start off with his design.

I'm not really sure what the point of the design is. The brush tip is very stiff, VERY. So it hurts very much to apply it to my eyes. That alone makes me not recommend this to anyone. Our eyes are very delicate, they don't need a stiff eyeliner tip irritating them! I don't know what elf was thinking.

Pigmentation? It is good!

Waterproof claim? Omg. No ma'am. NO MA'AM.

I let this sit on my hand for over 15 minutes and then put water to it, and it washed away immediately.

I know this wasn't much of a review, but I have nothing positive to say about the product so it would just turn into a huge rant. Please don't purchase this. Nothing good about it. Sorry ELF, you failed me this time.

ELF is very hit or miss for me, but I do have products that I happen to love very much from them! What are your favorites?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment