Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nail Talk: What I Wore This Week!

Happy Sunday, everyone! Today I am going to talk about the nail looks I wore this week. I'll give little reviews along the way to let you know what I thought about the products. Keep reading if you are interested :)

First off, I tried out the imPRESS press on manicure in payback. I've been wanting to try this out for a long time, but was very skeptical. On a recent shopping trip to Walgreens, I found this on sale for $3.99 and it was lepoard print, which I adore. Score. Or so I thought. The packaging claims it could last up to a week. I put these on last Sunday night and by Tuesday morning they were already off. They didn't even last two full days, say what? The lasting power was not good enough for me. The only way I'll ever buy these again is if I see another cute pair I like for a special occassion. On Sale.

Finally, I enjoyed this manicure so much I wore it the remainder of the week. Sally Hansen Pacific Blue with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on top. Can I just say I loved this combination? This didn't chip on me all the way up until Sunday (today) when I finally decided to take it off. I'm very impressed with the lasting power on this. Both are really great products.

If you were interested in the imPRESS nails, I personally wouldn't recommend them because for a days wear it was a waste of both money and my time. I definitely recommend the other two nails polishes though!

Thanks for stopping by guys :)
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I really like your cheetah nails! g+1

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheetah nails are gorgeous !

    xx Liyana

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    ( MAC giveaway open internationally until December 5TH )

    ReplyDelete