Saturday, November 17, 2012

Products I've Been Loving: 11/11-11/17/12!

Good morning, everyone!

I thought it would be a fun idea to do a weekly favorites type post for you guys. Since I'm just starting this blog, it will help you guys get a feel for the products I like to use and will really tell you which products I love if they keep appearing in these posts. Let me know if you guys like this idea in a comment please!

As you guys will learn, I am mainly a drugstore girl. Anyways, lets get started!

Wet n Wild Mega Liner: This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It is very user friendly. I hated liquid liner until I discovered this product. I currently have this in the color 860 black sparkle. I bought this on accident after running out of the plain black one but this one is still just as good. Just not as black as 861.

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose: This is a beautiful pink that is definitely purple/mauve toned. Let me know if you would like me to include a swatch of this on my lips in a future review. One thing I like about this product is it is a very wearable pink and once it sets into your lips, it doesn't transfer to your drink, which I love.

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder: I have this in the color 011 creamy natural. This is just a light setting powder that never looks cakey on my skin. I have an oily t-zone and I will be honest this doesn't keep me matte all day. It is just an inexpensive powder that makes my skin look nice.

MAC Satin Taupe: This is a beautiful cool toned purpley taupe color. On my eyes, it just transfers as a shimmery taupe color and it looks good with any look I pair it with. I will definitely post pictures of looks I create with this eyeshadow if you are interested.

Coastal Scents Pro Blending Fluff brush (250): This is an amazing crease brush. I use this every day for adding color into my crease, and then to blend out my look. So multi-purpose and works great.

Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette: I've been using the eyelid shade only this week. It is a frosty light peachy pink color. I like pairing this with MAC satin taupe.

So there you go guys! Those are the products I've been loving this week! Let me know if you would like me to individually review any of them because I am definitely willing to. Also, leave me comments letting me know if you like this type of post. I'd love to know your feedback.

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. If you like MAC but prefer drugstore prices, you should definitely watch makeup dupes on youtube. You know, the walking on eggshells trio is a dupe for three MAC shades? :) Pretty awesome!

    Here's a playlist of makeup dupes if you want to check them out! http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCDE443B1F231B2C1&feature=plcp

    http://ariemacherie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was aware of that, but thanks for letting me know! I will definitely check out that video, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hey I nominated you for the Liebster blog award!
    Check out my blog for more detail :)

    thebeautyresidence.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeeeeeee this blog... is fantasticcccccccccc....
    wonderful blog, I congratulate ... really well done. I will follow you, I would like to me to be a supporter of my italian blog
    http://ragazzocomune.blogspot.it/
    http://scrivimidamore.blogspot.it/ the blog I have a translator so you can read it in English ...

    ReplyDelete