Monday, November 26, 2012

Review: Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio!

Today I'm going to share my thoughts with you guys on the Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells trio. Excuse my really dirty palette.

As you can probably tell, this trio has gotten quite a bit of love from me. Each eyeshadow has words indented in them to tell you how you can use these colors. This trio includes a browbone shade, crease, and lid color.

Pictures of the swatches are taken in natural lighting.
Browbone: Light shimmery gold/white shade (MAC shroom dupe)
Crease: Bronzey brown shade (MAC cork dupe)
Lid: Peachy pink shade (my favorite) (MAC naked lunch)

The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is amazing, and the consistency is very creamy. I still make sure to tap off the access when using these shades to prevent fallout but it's not required.

Now let's talk about how I use this palette. I do not use the browbone shade on my browbone. This is a beautiful inner corner shade. The other two I use as directed. As you can tell, the lid shade has been a favorite of mine, I use this any day I want to wear a natural simple eye.

Wet n Wild shades easily rival my MAC eyeshadows. While I love MAC shadows, I love that Wet n Wild is able to produce shades that are almost exact dupes (three in one palette?!) For $2.99, these trios are hard to beat. I recommend you guys pick this palette up! Please, go now!

Do you have any trios by Wet n Wild you think I should try out? Leave your suggestions down below!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment