Saturday, November 24, 2012

Products I've Been Loving: 11/18-11/24!

Today I'm going to be sharing with you all the products I've been loving this past week!

I'm going to hop right into it!
Covergirl Lash Perfection + L'Oreal Voluminous Extra-Volume Collagen Mascaras: I believe that is the name of the L'Oreal mascara! I have very wimpy lashes, but these two in conjuction with each other work very well for me. I curl my lashes, apply the Covergirl one first to get length, and then use the L'Oreal one for volume. If you would like to see either a video of how I do this or just before an after pictures including a description of the process in detail, let me know! But to be honest, I do not like these mascaras much on their own. They just don't do enough for me.

Wet n Wild Mega Liner: This one showed up again because I had a pretty laid back week makeup wise, so I usually only wore eyeliner, no eyeshadow so I had to include this again.

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation: I've only been using this for about a week, but I am loving it. I use this without concealer underneath and still get really great coverage. Let me just tell you, I have really bad redness, but this covered it up all day. Amazing and unheard of. This lasts like all day too which I love. Now, talc is a main ingredient and I know there is a lot of controversy about that in makeup products, but I am still forming an opinion on it. If you guys have any good information I should know about talc, let me know in a comment please! Love this, not sure if I will repurchase, depends what I continue to learn about talc.

Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Muse: Had to mention this because it has been on my nails all week and has barely chipped. The color is beautiful for fall in my opinion. It is a dark gray taupe color that can appear to have a hint of purple as well.

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake: This color looks very intimidating when you look at in, but on my lips it is honestly very natural and looks beautiful. I pulled this out of my collection this week and I can't believe how much I love this. It is very moisturizing and doesn't make my lips look dry (my number one complaint with lip products).

MAC Paint Pot in Painterly: This gets a huge shoutout this week since I was lazy with makeup. This hides the veins that pop through above my eyes and keeps my eyeliner on all day long. I just can't rave about this enough. It is my favorite eye primer and I will purchase it next time I run out.

Well that is it for my favorite products this week! Sorry the products were so boring, I didn't feel like doing much with my makeup! I'm going to have a post up very soon that is fitness related, so I hope you guys will check back for that!

If you have an suggestions for some great holiday gift sets from high end makeup brands you have tried or want to try, please leave a comment below. I'm trying to find some sets that I can try out / review!

Thanks so much for stopping by again guys :)
Ashley

2 comments: