Friday, November 30, 2012

MAC Syrup Lipstick: Swatch and Review!

Today I'm going to share with you my first MAC lipstick purchase! I saw this color online and drooled over it for many months so I thought it would be worth picking up.

Let me start off with a quick complaint, can I just say I think this lipstick smells horrible? I always heard it smelled like vanilla but this very much had an old lipstick smell, eww. I didn't like it at all.

This is a lustre finish, so it is kind of sheer and has a nice sheen to it. I was kind of hoping for it to be a little more pigmented, but on the lips it does look pretty.

It's described as a cloudy pink, and thats what it is. I do really like this lipstick, but it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. Definitely doesn't look as good on my lips as it does on most people. Regardless, I definitely recommend this lipstick if you are in the market for a wearable every day fall lipstick :)

Have you tried this lipstick? What are your thoughts on it?
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. i havent tried it, but i will.
    followed you xx
    http://only-fashion-week-dreaming.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet, but really want a MAC lipstick! Great review, new follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete