Saturday, December 1, 2012

Products I've Been Loving: 11/25-12/1!

Happy December lovely ladies :) I hope you all had a wonderful month of November. Today I'm going to share with you the products I have been loving for the end of November.

Come back every day in December up until Christmas for a new post :)

All of my products this week are new and affordable, with the exception of one. Let's jump right into it :)

NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Berry New Yorker: ($3.99) This applies to the cheeks as a dusty rose color. I'm am fair skinned, and if I apply this lightly, it looks beautiful on. I would recommend this more for medium to dark skin tones but I can still pull it off if I really blend it out! I just draw it onto my checks and blend it out with my fingers. People talk about these being discontinued but I still see them around and they are stil listed on the NYC website so I'm not sure what to believe! If you can find these still, pick up some shades :)

Prestige Waterproof Eyeliner in Black: (~$5.25) This is not the most jet black eyeliner, however this lasts the best in my waterline and does not irritate my eyes! I have bad luck with eyeliners on my waterline but I cannot complain with this one. If you have similar problems as I do, I would definitely try this one.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze: (~$6) This was my go to summer shade! I pulled it out of my collection this week to use and found if I apply this in a thicker layer, and then pop MAC Satin Taupe in the crease this looks beautiful for a fall look! The color tattoos are my favorite cream eyeshadow and I love each and every color of them I own!

MAC Satin Taupe: ($12) Talked about this quite a bit already on my blog. This is pretty much my go to every day eyeshadow. I can throw it into any look and it just works. So versatile and beautiful.

Revlon Colorstay Quad in Addictive: (~$7) I've been using the warm matte brown a lot to deepen up any looks I've done recently and it's surprisingly worked out for me. The quad itself doesn't really impress me because I feel the shadows aren't that pigmented and are super powdery, but I reach for that brown a lot and can't complain about that color.

I thought it would be helpful to include swatches of my favorites for you guys.

(Bad to the Bronze, Satin Taupe, Addictvie matte brown, Prestige eyeliner, and Berry New Yorker)

That's all for this week guys :) Leave your favorite products right now down below!
Ashley

1 comment: