Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January 2013 Empties!

So I've been collecting a bag of my trash to share with you all :) Sounds so bad but I happen to love these videos on youtube, and reading blog posts about them! I like empties posts because it sometimes takes a lot of effort to finish one product (especially if you don't like it!) I thought I would share my thoughts with you on the products I have used up, so you can get an idea of what I liked and what I didn't! I likely won't be able to do this post monthly, it'll probably be every few months, just so you guys know!

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeep Conditioner
I use this as my every day conditioner, bad I know, but I love this stuff. I have a scalp condition that only allows me to use normal shampoo every other day, so my hair is very dry and lifeless basically. I use this on the ends of my hair daily and it really helps my hair look a whole lot better. The smell is great, makes my hair really soft, and a bottle of this surprisingly does last me a little while.
Would I repurchase: Yes

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
I use to use the Clinique one, that was super expensive. In my opinion, this works the exact same as that one, if not better! This costs under 4 dollars at walmart and it is truly amazing. I finished up two of these in a year so they do last quite a while! It doesn't feel oily at all (it is oil free, duh Ashley) and doesn't irritate my eyes. This slashes through waterproof makeup if I do wear it, so this stuff is great. I definitely recommend you check this out!
Would I repurchase: Yes

Bath & Body Works Pocketbac in Apple Pie
Had to share this with you because it smells amazing! I seriously use to put this on and everyone in the room would be able to smell it and compliment it. With it being flu season at work, I use these things like crazy and I've almost fully used up a lemon one as well, probably has one more use in it. These are so good and inexpensive and the awesome smells makes them even better.
Would I repurchase: Yes

Too Faced LashGasm Mascara
This was an all right mascara. It lengthed really well but I didn't get any volume out of this. My main complaint is it dried up really super fast. It is a dry formula to begin with, but this lasted me less than a month before it got to dry to use. Kind of disappointing because high end mascaras are not cheap.
Would I repurchase: No

Benefit BadGal Lash
Oh my goodness. This did nothing for my tiny lashes. I put it on my top lashes and it basically looked like I did nothing to them. I know a lot of people rave about this mascara, but it is not for me. I had to force myself to use this on my lower lash line. It worked pretty well for that but I wouldn't spend the money on this mascara just to use it for that.
Would I repurchase: No no no

Maybelline One by One
I seriously don't even want to talk about this one. I didn't get any volume out of this mascara. A little length, that is all. I'm not sure why people love this, it definitely didn't work for me.
Would I repurchase: I think you can guess

NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker
This stuff is really good. The tip on this is very fine and small, making it super easy to control. It is highly pigmented and takes forever to use up/dry out! If you love marker type eyeliners, this one won't disappoint you. Just make sure to use with a primer or this can get ugly. I do have another of these so I may do a full length review on this.
Would I repurchase: Yes

So that is it for the products I have used up lately. I know they weren't very exciting, but I thought I would share this with you anyways so maybe I can help steer you away from products, or give you new recommendations! Let me know if you liked this post down below, as well as share some of the things you have used up lately and your thoughts on them! I'm finally going to go throw my trash away ;)
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment