Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Makeup!

I don't know about you girls, but I love Valentine's day. Even if you girls don't have a boy to spend your Valentine's day with, you can still dress up and have some fun :) Get together with your girl friends and celebrate together. Do something fun, don't just sit around! I won't be spending the day with my boy (separated because of college), but I'm still going to do my makeup and look nice for our skype date :P No matter what you are doing this Valentine's day, enjoy it!

I did a Valentine's day inspired tutorial using new drugstore makeup products, check it out!

Product's used:
Prior to filming:
Pixi Flawless and Poreless
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation & Powder
On video:
NYX HD Shadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
L'Oreal Colour Riche Eye Shadow in Rose for Romance - Review to come
Naked Palette (Naked)
Wet n Wild Mega Liner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Warm Tan
ELF Eyebrow Kit
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Primrose

That's all for this post. Just wanted to get something up for you girls! I'll be back with a new post very soon!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment