Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Project Pan 2013!

Hello lovlies!

My best friend and I were planning for our summer trip to California this weekend, and we realized we need to start saving any money possible. So, she told me, neither of us can buy nail polish. At first my heart stopped because I'm an addict and thought that was impossible. I eventually accepted it and felt good, but then she said I can't buy makeup, and she can't buy clothes or shoes! I was devistated!

If you read my January grails or fails post though, you will see I purchase way too many things in just a month! So I'm planning on trying out this no buy for two months (from today 2/19 - 4/19) and see how it goes. I will link my video down below so you guys can go check it out. I will be doing a video in about a month on a progress update for my project pan. If you guys would like to do project pan with me, I think that would be awesome! I would love to have support while doing this. I don't have a specific amount of products I want to use up before I consider this done, but I do mention products in my video that I do want to use up.

Exceptions to my no buy: I will only repurchase mascara when all of mine are gone, and my wet n wild mega liner because I will not live without that product. I think I have enough powders to last me until then, but if not that is the only other thing I will buy. IF by some chance a limited edition product comes out that I am dying to have in that time, I won't stop myself from buying it. I just can't use it until my project pan is over.

I was really nervous about this at first, but I think I will be okay! Hopefully this will really help me appreciate the great products I already have. I already have wayyy too many products so I want to use them up or get rid of ones I will not use (hence my blog sale I have going on).

Fair warning: I do have a few orders that I'm still waiting to get in that I made last week (before this decision was made) so if you see me reviewing products I haven't mentioned yet, that is why. I am still going to use those products because I don't want to leave a ton of stuff sitting around forever (most of the things I got are products I don't have many of!) So I will still be able to do my February and probably March grails or fails post because I will not have everything tried out by the end of this month!

I hope you guys enjoy my project pan story :) If you have ever done project pan, let me know your experience down below! I'd love to know how it went for you!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment