Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February Grails or Fails! + Bonus FOTD!

I am really excited to share with you guys the products I used this month, and let you know what I thought of the products! I'm not going to type out all the information since I did a video this month, so check that out if you want to know them! I will be including swatches of the products on here though, not in the video!

If you do watch the video, sorry for the poor sound and lighting quality. I've been so darn busy I haven't had time to film until late at night!

So now lets check out the swatches :)


L'Oreal Colour Riche in Rose for Romance


UD YDK


MAC Phloof!


Wet n Wild Vanity Palette


ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Warm Tan


MAC Creme d' Nude and Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss in Peach Petal


Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

My video FOTD :)

Products Worn:

Primers: Pixi Flawless & Poreless
NYX HD Shadow Base
Foundation: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte
Bronzer: ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer
Highlight: Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana bronzer
Eyes: Vanity Palette & YDK
Jordana FabuLiner
Lips: Revlon Balm Stain in Crush

So I hope you enjoyed this post and my video :) If you have any questions about any of the products I mentioned, go ahead and ask them and I will answer them for you! What products did you try this month? Were they grails or fails?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment