Sunday, February 17, 2013

Products I've Been Loving: 2/1-2/17!

I must admit, this probably won't be a very exciting post. A lot of my favorites at the moments just so happen to be things I am trying to use up. Everything is really basic as well and all neutral, go figure. I hope you guys still enjoy this post!

Naked Palette - Seriously you guys, I do not regret this purchase at all. I cannot tell you how much use I get out of this palette. I use at least a shade or two out of here daily. My favorites lately have been virgin, naked, sidecar, darkhorse, and toasted. I seriously use all of these colors though. If you are hesistant to spend your money on this because of the price, please stop! It is worth every single penny.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude - This is simple. It is a nice nude color that sitcks around on the waterline for quite a while. It really brightens up your eyes, and makes you look wide awake. Inexpensive and fabulous :)

Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch - This is such a good inexpensive base for eyeshadows. I'll be honest though, I never use the brown side of this, not my favorite. I definitely feel the other side is the perfect skin tone base that lasts all day. I will definitely repurchase this even though I only use one side (and I'm a person who hates being wasteful). Mine is almost gone so I'm basically just using it up so I can continue to use other things I have. THEN I will repurchase this.

ELF Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Natural - I seriously wear this all the time. I wear this all through out the day because it keeps my lips super hydrated and gives me a natural lip color. This also has a sugary taste in my opinion so it tastes yummy as well! I reapply this a lot :P

Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee - This is a gorgeous no fuss nude color. I like to just throw this on by itself and I know it will always look good.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Okay, sorry this looks so bad. I had completely hit pan and I only had a ring around the edges, and my brother was in my room and accidently knocked this off my desk. It shattered so I decided to put it more into the lid so I could crush it like a loose powder. It still works great and I cannot believe how much more use I am getting out of this from mashing it all up. This is definitely one of my HG powders, but I am just trying to use this up quickly since it kind of makes a mess and it is not the cutest thing to look at. I definitely recommend smashing up your powders if they break instead of throwing them away because I am getting way more use out of this now, rather than when this was pressed originally.

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation - I like to use this when I am having a low key makeup day. I've been using this quite often so I can just use it up and maybe eventually try something else. The main ingredient in this is talc and I don't want to keep packing that onto my face forever. Great stuff though if you aren't worried about possibly irritating your skin.

ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer - Okay, I love this stuff. This has a nice sheen to it, and I use this like you would a blush. It looks amazing on the skin. I seriously think I only paid $2 for this, I don't think it was one. I seriously didn't order this too long ago but when I went back to make another elf order, I didn't see this on their site so I don't know if I just missed this or if they aren't selling it anymore or what. Hope that isn't the case. If you can find this, I definitely recommend checking it out! It is so good.

Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette - I used this for a while then set it aside because I was using it so darn fast. I started using it recently because I saw people using the darker color that has a bit of peachyness to it using it under their eyes. I have applying this and then my favorite under eye concealer over it (maybelline instant age rewind) and then using the powder in this palette to set it. I have very minimal creasing considering I layer products, but the little amount of creasing can easily be fixed with a q-tip and I honestly don't mind that at all. Loving this palette for this reason.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - I feel like I mention this every time. Seriously it is that good though. I use this so much. Just go out and by it if you haven't already!

NOT PICTURED Sheer Cover Duo Concealer - I seriously adore this stuff. I used up my main one of this, hence why I didn't include it in the picture. I do have a back up of this, but I am trying to use up other palettes (like my sonia kashuk one). This is easily one of the best concealers I have ever used. It never looks cakey, I can use it to cover up redness, blemishes, anything. I could use this completely in place of foundation if I want. I love this product so so much. Check it out!

So what have your favorites been lately? Leave them down below!
Ashley

1 comment: