Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ombre Lips!

Happy Valentine's Day, girls! What do you guys think of the ombre lips trend? I'm kind of loving it honestly. I saw a bunch of pictures on the internet and it just inspired me to try out my own ombre inspired lip.

I ended up using Maybelline Vivid lipstick in Shocking Coral all over my lips. I used Revlons Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush on the outer corners just to add a little depth to my lips. Finally, I placed a shimmery eyeshadow in the middle of the lips. I love how it turned out! This is definitely a look I wish I was daring enough to rock on a night out or something!

Here is another picture of the look up close. I personally like the way it looks. I'm definitely going to try this out with nudes and some bright pinks to come up with some fun ones for spring time!

Let me know how you feel about the ombre lips trend. I'd love to know what you guys think!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment