Sunday, February 24, 2013

Product Rave: ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara!

I'm sure you guys will find this product to be pretty boring, but I seriously had to share the amazingness of this with you all.

I have been using the ELF eyebrow kit for a while and I have been loving it. I wanted to get a clear mascara to use as a brow gel just to lock my brows in place, just for extra security, so I thought eh why not try the ELF one. OMG. Seriously. For such a simple product, I adore this stuff.

This product keeps my eyebrows in place all day long, it doesn't make them feel crunchy, and it doesn't break my skin out. You are all probably thinking well it shouldnt, but I have super sensitive skin that reacts to so many things. I'm thankful when I find a product like this that doesn't break me out.

I know this product isn't an exciting one to talk about at all, but I think many people don't express the importance of eyebrows. I honestly neglected my eyebrows until I started using both of these ELF products and I can't tell you how much of a difference it truly makes. I definitely take the few extra minutes each day to do my eyebrows just so I look better overall.

This is seriously amazing, and only $1! Pick it up if you need a new brow product. What is your favorite brow product? Please share them with me, I'd love to know!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment