Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm: Review!

Hello girlies! Today I am back with another review for you all! You girls know I picked up the Covergirl + Olay Eye Concealer recently and did a review for you all. I was convinced I would like that product more! Boy, was I wrong! This will be my most straight forward review ever.

Before I even picked up the eye concealer, I decided to give this one a try since it was slightly cheaper. I am trying to give Covergirl a chance again finally. I used the brand for foundation, powder and such when I was younger and it would break me out so bad! So it is a miracle for me to be purchasing from them again.

I am a concealer junkie. I would take concealer over foundation any day! Concealer is just so quick and easy. So I like to try tons of concealers. I will have to take a picture of my most recent concealer drawer. My lanta. I'm a hoarder.

Now onto the review of the Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm!

This is the most effortless concealer I think I have ever used. You barely touch your skin with this and it distributes product right away. It is a thicker concealer, that is super easy to work with since it is combined with the Olay moisturizer. It never goes on cakey. It just gives a ton of coverage without making a blemish or dark spot more apparent. It hides em!

What I like this most for though is under my eyes. I just run it along my under eye area and dab dab dab for probably 3 seconds and it is good to go! I wouldn'tn need to set it with a powder but I still do but regardless it doesn't crease on me! It is just remarkable.

I could rave on and on about this but I really don't feel the need to! All you need to know is this concealer is thicker but isn't cakey. Doesn't crease. Doesn't break you out. And it is the easiest concealer to work with in the world!

Whatcha waiting for? I think you should go pick this up right now!

Have you tried this product out? Did you like it?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment