Saturday, May 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo Limited Edition Summer 2013: TONS of Swatches! Waves of White & Seashore Frosts

I am a huge fan of the color tattoos. They are one of my all time favorite makeup products! I have been dying to get my hands on these since the minute I saw people talking about them. I always have the hardest time finding limited edition things so I was nervous I wouldn't get my hands on these!

Earlier I instagramed this picture :) Boy, was I happy girl when I spotted these :)

I was on the hunt for a Paula Deen cookware set for my mom for mothers day / her birthday, so I was basically jogging through the store to see if they still had the set left I wanted for her in stock. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a new Maybelline display, and saw new color tattoos! I quickly snatched the shade seashore frosts while I was still on the move, and continued on my journey to find her present. Once I had that, I decided I could go back and look at the other shades to see if I wanted more.

I ended up having it narrowed down to about four, mainly three. I was kind of intrigued by the minty shade but decided to pass on it for now. I was debating whether to pick up waves of white, or blue paradise. Blue paradise looked SO beautiful, but I do not wear blue like ever so I went with waves of white.

I spent at least a half hour taking different pictures for this blog post. I am going to include many different swatches so you can really get a feel of how the shades look in many different angles of light. You barely move your hand, and the shades totally change!

Time to examine the beauty!

Waves of White

I found this shade looks better when it isn't in natural lighting. I went into my bathroom to wash off my swatches and that is when I truly realized how beautiful this shade was. That lighting captured the true beauty of it. Wish my camera would have!

Seashore Frosts

I know my pictures are not the best ones out there, but I wanted to include many different pictures for you guys so you can truly tell how different these look at every different angle. I love how they both have duochrome to them, seashore frosts obviously containing more, but these are just all around beautiful shades! I plan on picking up more if I can find them again just because I love these color tattoos, I just restrained today because I didn't want to break the bank all in one shopping trip :P I actually picked them up when they were BOGO 1/2 off, woop woop!

I love color tattoos, and if you do as well, you won't be disappointed in these! I would just say these aren't quite as thick as the original ones, especially waves of white, it is much lighter in consistency. I do not mind though! Definitely pick these up girls! If I do pick up more, I will be sure to swatch those as well!

So what do you girls think? Were the multiple views helpful to you guys? I hope you could tell the real difference as you change angles! Let me know if you liked how I included many different pictures, I will continue to do that if you like it!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment