Tuesday, May 28, 2013

L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur: Review!

I'm going to start off with a mini disclaimer, letting you know I purchased this to use as a primer for under my foundation. So just keep that in mind as you read this post!

I tried a sample of this in a magazine a while ago and was super impressed from the little I got to try, so I decided to pick up a smaller sample size of this before splurging on the full size. It retails for almost $20, so that is an awful steep price for something I just wanted to try out before committing to buying it.

Claims:
•Instantly blurs lines, wrinkles and pores
•Specially formulated with a distinctive cushiony texture
•A finishing cream in the truest sense
•Helps to reduce your skin's natural signs of aging
•Apply after cleansing your face and moisturizing your skin
•Leaves your skin with a youthful appearance
•Tightens pores, reduces wrinkles
•Broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen
•Features Opti-Blur Technology
•Give your skin a youthful appearance
•Combat the visible signs of aging

That is an awful lot of claims, don't you think? Well let me tell you about my experience. When I apply this to my face, it instantly makes a perfectly smooth surface for my foundation to go on. I would agree with the blurring affect for the most part. It doesn't make my lines, pores, anything diminish in appearance. It is like it fills in those areas and makes everything smooth. However, it does provide such a nice canvas that I can go over pores and lines without them causing a problem. Cannot see pores as easily under my foundation, and the lines under my eyes do not cause a problem when I try to apply concealer under there. I like the texture of it, makes my skin feel super soft. I would say it makes my skin look more youthful which I love ha even though I am only 19 :) I love that this includes SPF so it is also protecting your skin!

Overall, using this as a primer, I am highly impressed. I will go ahead and spend the $20 to repurchase this, it is spectacular. It makes such a difference when I apply my foundation. My skin just looks so much better when I use this. Highly recommend this if you are looking for a great primer!

Have you tried this? Do you like it? What is your favorite face primer?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment