Monday, May 6, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: Review!

Ohhhhhh no no nooo. I don't believe I have ever started a blog post out like that. This time I had to. I will say right off the bat: fair skinned girls: BEWARE.

Girl, I didn't even buy this product. I had received 3 samples of this at random times, from ulta and what not, and decided to try it out. NO. Just no.

This comes out as a white liquid from the start. Right away I began to become nervous. I started applying it to my face and wanted to cry. Holy crap. Instant orange face! It looked like I had received an awful spray tan. The worst part, it kept oxidizing, and got worse as time went on! Really, L'Oreal?

Look at that. That simply is not acceptable.

Putting that all behind, I will start telling you more about this product.

Consistency:
It starts off white with a little bit of a gritty texture. The gritty texture doesn't irritate my skin though, and I am very sensitive. As you start to blend it in, the color slowly starts to "match" your skin, and then all of a sudden BAM it is a whole new color in .03 seconds. I actually felt this was sort of hard to blend, especially when I had to go over spots multiple times. It began feeling cakey on my skin. Kay girrrrl, this is a BB cream! Not even a foundation. It should not be even relatively cakey. Unacceptable.

How does it look on the skin?
While this is "cakey", it also made me look really shiny. I just cannot understand this product.

Not a fan of this product. There are definitely better bb creams on the market.

Sorry for being so rude against this product. I just want to tell you girls exactly how I feel about products! I will never lie to you girls! Honesty is the best policy :)

If you even a shade darker then me, or much darker and tried this out, what did you think? Let me know!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment