Thursday, May 16, 2013

Shop My Stash: 5/16/13 + Bonus FOTD!

Okay girls, so originally this post on my blog was named what's in my makeup cup, but then I decided to just go ahead and name it shop my stash like everyone else does. Being a follower I guess :P I gotta admit, this was the first time I truly had fun shopping my stash! Before I was just picking out products for the sake of using them up, but this time I picked out products I just haven't used in a while and I am truly excited to use them again! Let's go ahead and see what I picked out! Disclaimer: I have a lot!

EYES

Wet n Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand - Can't remember the exact shade name I have this in, but the number is 112. I feel like it was called java something, but I could be completely wrong! This is an cream shadow / eyeliner wand that is really pretty, I just haven't used it. I swatched it and was amazed by the beauty. Dang. Want to redo my makeup like right now.

Physicians Formula Luminous Matte Shadow in Baked Soufflé - I wanted to do a matte eye today so I picked this out and omg. I fell in love with the way this looked on my eyes. The consistency of these shadows isn't amazing, but if you have patience you can get a really amazing look. Love love.

ELF Mascara Primer - I never grab this because I am usually too lazy to do an extra step. I like this primer better then the Lancôme one I used a while ago. This coats your lashes and really provides a nice base for your mascaras to grab onto. I let it dry 3/4 of the way and then apply my mascara and I find that works the best. It doesn't leave whiteness to my lashes or make them look gray. It really does help make your mascaras work a little better, make your lashes look better. Need to use this more. I'm going to review this fully soon.

LIPS

Wet n Wild Nouveau Pink - Gorgeous fuchsia pink color that will look great now that it is spring and summer. Wasn't crazy about this shade when I bought it simply because it was out of my comfort zone but my goodness this is pretty! Can't wait to wear it!

Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - Really pretty color, pulled it out again because I don't have that much left of this product and I feel I might as well use it up. While it is really pretty, I feel I have other things in my collection that are close enough to it that I won't miss it that much when it is gone.

NYX Mega Shine Gloss in Beige - I LOVE how this looks with the Revlon lip butter! They are a great match. I love this lip gloss on it's own, but I thought I would pull it aside to use with that lip butter.

FACE

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Foundation - MY OBSESSION. My favorite makeup item right now. Hands down. This makes my skin look so glowy and fresh, I just can't rave enough.

Neutrogena Concealer for Eyes - Keep mentioning this just because I want to use it up. Like now. Nothing too special.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - I forgot how much I liked this. I really do think it is amazing. I can use this on it's own and my under eyes look so much better. Definitely a rediscovered love.

Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm - I am loving this concealer right now. I can use it on blemishes, redness, under my eyes and it works flawlessly. I should be using up more concealers before this one but I just can't put this one down!

Benefit Watts Up Highlight - I really do like this. I just get lazy with highlighting and if I am in a hurry, I will skip this step all together. With summer just around the corner though, I feel I need to use this a ton now because it makes the skin look beautiful.

NYC Blushable Crème Stick in Berry New Yorker - I really have been enjoying this cream blush shockingly. I pulled this aside especially though because I think it will look gorgeous as a base for my Tarte exposed blush.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Exposed - I just got this off beauty.com when they had their 20% off sale (still going on through the 17th! Check it out!) and I love it! I included it in here so I could really use it a lot and get a feel for if I truly do like it more over time.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - Really pretty blush, I'm just not a real big blush person as of now. I want to use this more because I think it is very appropriate for the seasons we are in / about to be in.

So that is all the products I pulled aside. I'm exciting about them all :)

Now, bonus FOTD :)

Picture featured on Instagram! Follow me! @thatfitbeauty

I used the Physician Formula Baked Soufflé trio + Wet n Wild Mega Liner + ELF Mascara Primer + Maybelline the Rocket on my eyes!

So that is all for today. Hope you enjoyed this post!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment