Monday, March 4, 2013

Amanda Seyfried Oscars 2013 Inspired Makeup Tutorial!

Did anyone else feel Amanda Seyfried was absolutely stunning at the Oscars this year? While I loved her dress far more than her makeup, I still felt it would be nice to do a little tutorial featuring her look. I used really affordable things to show you don't need to use the expensive makeup they probably do to achieve a look. You could easily find similar colors in your collection and get a very similar look! Hope you guys enjoy the video :)

Just to update you guys a little bit, I have been really busy lately. And with being on project pan, I am not buying new products I can constantly review. I still have plenty of reviews coming your way soon, so look forward to that. I also will have an affordable makeup storage video up on my youtube channel - http://youtube.com/thatfitbeauty very soon! Next week, starting March 11th, I will be missing in action for the whole week, just a heads up! Otherwise I will return right after that and hopefully have tons of new things up for you guys! Thank you for supporting my blog :)
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment