Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Affordable Makeup Collection and Storage {2013}!

So I am all about saving money. I'm still a college student, so with being unsure when my next move will be, I am not investing a lot of money into my makeup storage. I like keeping it simple and cheap for the time being. Once I finally settle down into a permanent place, I am going to go ahead and spend more, if I feel it is necessary. For now, this is the perfect way to store things for me and I couldn't be happier. Check out my video if you want to see how I store my makeup :)

I love snooping through other girls makeup, and I'm sure some of you out there do as well :)

If you have any suggestions for me as to how you store your makeup, please let me know in a comment below! If you have a makeup collection/storage video, definitely send me a link so I can check it out!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment