Wednesday, March 27, 2013

How to Save Money on Drugstore Makeup + Makeup Haul!

Hey girlies :) Who doesn't love a good shopping trip? It's even better when you save money! :) Today I am going to share with you my little tips for how you can save money on drugstore makeup! Hope this helps you out!

Watch my video if you want to hear me explain everything and see what I got :)

Total price I should have paid:
$47.41

What I paid:
$25.61

Total savings:
$21.80!

This blog post highlights target. When shopping at target you can stack coupons. That means you can use one manufacturer coupon and one target coupon per item! You can end up saving loads of money. I almost saved half off my shopping trip while buying makeup, not too bad! Just check the target site because they have coupons you can print off and use. The majority of the time, I can easily find a target coupon and a manufacturer coupon for all the items, it is prettty awesome. So you just need to put some time in to print off target and clip manufacturer coupons to save money! I'm all about saving money so I don't mind taking the time to do these things!

What are your favorite tips for saving money on makeup? :) I have more that I will be sharing in future posts!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment