Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Current Go To Full Face Makeup: March Edition!

Hello everyone :) I've finally done some makeup shopping so I am exciting to be bringing new reviews your way very soon :) Until then, I thought it would be fun to share with you all the products I have been basically using nonstop lately, at least on the days I am in a hurry! I hope you enjoy this post and if you guys do, I will definitely continue doing each time the products change up!

FACE
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation: You guys probably remember me mentioning I wasn't crazy about this at first. Lately, I've been really loving it! Not sure why I had a change of heart with this product but I'm glad I did. It gives me coverage that lasts all day. I don't get too shiny while I wear this during the day, and it doesn't wear off so I basically never have to touch it up. I'm pretty impressed with it now.

Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette: This product has gotten tons of love from me. Recently, I pulled it out and started using the more salmon toned shade under my eyes and I'm loving it. I just top it off with a lighter concealer and I'm good to go.

Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for eyes: I reviewed this quite a while ago letting you guys know I didn't like it. However, I have really enjoyed putting this over the Sonia Kashuk concealer because it covers up the salmon color, and really lightens up under my eyes. Such a bonus. This is almost gone though so I will have to switch to using another product soon. Liking this stuff now.

Physicians Formula Talc Free Powder: It has a longer name then that, but if you are interested in this you will be able to find it just by that name alone. I bought this mainly because it was talc free and I am so happy I did. This powder is definitely better than the rimmel stay matte powder. It keeps me matte pretty much all day, only once in a while will I need to blot or touch up my makeup. It doesn't irritate my skin either. I haven't had nearly as many breakouts since using this so I'm pretty happy with that. I did change up my skin care routine as well, so if you would like me to share that with you, I'd be happy to do so!

Benefit Watts Up: I just can't get over how beautiful this is, and how easy it is to use! I just draw it on top of my cheek bones anthen blend it out. Works like a dream! I love the glow this gives my face, and I'm pretty sure I will buy the full size once this runs out.

EYEBROWS:
ELF Brow Kit: This stuff is great. I found the perfect match for my eyebrows and it is so easy to use. I recommend this to anyone who likes doing their eyebrows, even newbies! Top it off with the ELF clear mascara and my brows look great!

EYES
My current eyeshadow routine:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. Urban Decay YDK over top of that. MAC Satin Taupe in the crease.
I love this eye look so much. I am totally obsessed with it. Get many compliments when I wear it! Mascara I use changes constantly, but currently using the Sephora one and Josie Maran on my bottom lashes. Wet n Wild Mega Liner, surprise surprise. Not talking about that anymore :P

LIPS
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust for Blush: Perfect every day lip color! Amazing.

So that is all the stuff I have been using religiously lately! Let me know if you like the idea of this post and I'll continue to do them! Next time I will include pictures of my looks, this time I just didn't have one to show this time. What is your current routine?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment