Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mica Beauty Gel Eyeliner: Review and Swatch!

Sorry I haven't had many reviews for you all lately, since I'm on project pan I haven't been able to buy things. I have finished up a ton of products already though (which you will see soon!) so I've been digging out new products in my collection to use to compensate for the other ones. My wet n wild mega liner is running real low, so I dug this mica beauty gel eyeliner out of my collection and decided to give it a go. I am obsessed with my wet n wild liner, I even made a rule during project pan saying if I ran out of it, I'd allow myself to repurchase it. I haven't used gel eyeliner for so long, so I thought I would give this a try and see what I think.

I got this eyeliner as part of my ipsy bag in February. I honestly had never heard of the brand, but I did some research and am now pretty interested in their products. It seems like they have some nice mineral products that I wouldn't mind trying!

Like I mentioned, I hadn't used gel eyeliner for a very long time, so I was looking forward to using this. I used my nyx liner brush to apply this, and it worked out like a dream! Here is a picture of how it looks on my eyes.

This is a very luxurious feeling product! It glides on like a dream, is so smooth and has a nice rich black color, and stays put all day!

I seriously just barely touched my finger in the product and then smoothed it out for the swatch. Once it sets, it locks into place for the whole day!

I really do love this product. It is amazing! A full size retails for $35, currently $30 on micabeauty.com! For such a luxurious feeling product, I cannot complain about the price!

What form of eyeliner do you prefer?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment