Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter! Makeup FOTD + NailOTD!

Just doing a quick post sharing with you all my FOTD for Easter! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter if you are celebrating it, and always remember the true importance of this day :)

FACE
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer
Benefit Watt's Up

EYES
NYX HD Shadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Kokomo Café in Crease
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette (Dark Brown)
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow in Techno
Two Profusion shades were randomly used as well L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara

It is so hard to capture colors in pictures, it is much more vibrant in person!

My lips are bare but I wore CoverGirls Watermelon Twist on my lips!

NAILS

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@thatfitbeauty), I am going to start posting all of my FOTD's when I wear a new eye look! Be sure to follow me there and I will follow you back, I love Instagram (it's my obsession!) and following others! :)

Have a wonderful Sunday girls :)
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. How did you do you nails? So pretty!
    My blog is www.klimver.blogspot.com
    Don't forget to Follow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already follow you :)
      I used kiss nail stickers on my thumbs and ring fingers. Then painted the rest of my nails pink and added dots with a bobby pin :)

      Delete