Tuesday, April 30, 2013

How Much Does Your Face Cost TAG!

I ran across the how much does your face cost tag on youtube and instantly decided I wanted to do a blog post just like it. I am very anxious to see how much my every day face routine costs! I thought you would enjoy finding out as well so I hope you enjoy this post!

Products & Prices
I am going to include the prices I paid for the products, along with the retail just to keep the price accurate for someone who may go out and purchase these items for themselves. I purchase most products at Walmart simply because the prices are cheaper so I go by those prices, unless I get the chance to hit up a walgreens and find great deals!

Revlon Whipped Crème Makeup RETAIL: $10.97 I PAID: 5.97 ($5 off coupon)
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc Free Powder: RETAIL: 9.96 I PAID: $4.89 (got it on sale!)
Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Eye Concealer RETAIL: $12.99 I PAID: 5.87 (ALSO on sale :))
Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes RETAIL: $9.79 I PAID: $5.83 (drugstore.com sale last year)
NYX HD Shadow Base: RETAIL & I PAID: $6.99
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze RETAIL & I PAID: $5.94
Urban Decay YDK Shadow: RETAIL: $18 I PAID: $9 (sale)
MAC Satin Taupe: RETAIL & I PAID: $12
Wet n Wild Mega Liner RETAIL & I PAID: $2.97
L'Oreal Shocking Extensions Mascara RETAIL: $7.97 I PAID: $4.97
ELF Brow Kit RETAIL & I PAID: $3
ELF Clear Mascara RETAIL & I PAID: $1
Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist RETAIL: $6.94 I PAID: $5.94

If you can't tell, I love to save money! Ha :)

Retail Price: $108.22 - Oh dang

I Paid: drum roll please :): $74.37!

Woah, I am impressed with the amount of money I had saved on these items! I love a good deal :)

So this is my $108, or $74 :P face! (Minus the lip product) What do you guys think? This is my every day look! Hope you guys enjoyed this post. I think I may do more posts like this if you wouldn't mind seeing them, maybe on days where I do more dramatic looks and such. This was really fun to do and find out the total cost. Makeup can get spendy! And to think I didn't even use many high end makeup items, dang. It is crazy how much money girls invest in makeup :)

Have you done a post or youtube video like this? You should link it below so I can read it! Otherwise please do your best to add up the prices of the makeup you used today! xo!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment