Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March 2013 Grails or Fails!

So another month has passed, so I am sharing with you the products I tried this month, and let you know what I thought of them all!

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
White Rain Kids Detangling Spray: Grail
L'Oreal Damage Erasing Balm: Fail
L'Oreal Moisture Rush Mask: Grail
Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub: Grail
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub: Grail
Maybelline Color Whisper in Lush for Blush: Grail
CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Watermelon Twist: Grail
Wet n Wild Mega Last Liquid Lip Color in Back to the Fuchsia: FAIL
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Kokomo Cafe: Grail
Physicians Formula Canyon Classics Palette: Grail
Mica Beauty Gel Liner: Grail
Benefit They're Real: Fail
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions: Grail
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral: Grail
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter: Grail

Those are all the products! Quite a bit considering I just got off project pan recently so some of those makeup products were purchased in the month of March. Others were just sitting in my collection! Hope you guys still enjoy this post! Any product recommendations? I'd love to hear them!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment