Sunday, April 21, 2013

Beauty Blogger Tag! {Get to Know Me!}

I was on beautybroadcast earlier and noticed Emily did the beauty blogger tag. I had so much fun reading hers I was like so what if I'm not tagged, I'm doing it anyways so my readers can get to know me better! Although she did say she tagged everyone to do this ;) I hope you guys enjoy reading this, and I want you all to do it as well so I can get to know you better! If you do this, please link to your blog post in my comments below! Let's just get started, because it's a long one!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It honestly is kind of a wavy mess! Some days there is more wave then others, but I definitely do not have curly hair!

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
When I use to dye it, I usually did it myself. More like my mom did it for me because I was still young but still. I've only gotten my hair dyed once in a salon and I probably could've done it that exact same way at home so now I'd rather save my money. But I no longer dye my hair either because I am growing it out to donate so neither!

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I don't always wear my hair natural, although that is the way it is most days because I don't always have time to mess around with it. I like taking the time to add in more curls or waves, wear it up, in a braid, lots of things!

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My philosophy: Why pay someone else to do it if I can do it myself? I probably will never get it done in a salon, unless it is on my wedding day or something.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I use to wait to do it weekly, but lately I've been trying to change it up after 3-4 days. I just want to get use out of my million nail polishes! If I really like a color though, it does stick around for a week!

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I try to keep my nails painted in the winter, but I do not change the color as often.

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Typically about 15 minutes. I like to take my time so sometimes it's more, sometimes it is much faster if I am in a rush. I like to take my time though because putting on makeup is my favorite part of the morning.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes! I've just done it that way for years so I almost always do my eyes first. I do not like the feeling of touching my face when I have foundation on it, so when my hand bumps against it when I am doing my eyes, I freak out. That's basically the main reason I do my eyes first. Occasionally I do face first, but that's only if I'm having an off day :P

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Since starting my blog, I am definitely turning into more of a collector! However, I have gotten better about getting rid of what I don't use/need.

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often. I usually save them for special occasions! I am not bad at applying them, I just would rather throw on a ton of coats of mascara and not worry about glue drying and such. I am trying to get myself to wear them more often though so maybe you will hear me talking about them soon :)

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Usually. Doing my makeup makes me happy so I usually like to sit down and take time for that in the mornings. It's not a self conscious issue, just me enjoying putting it on!

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
When home alone, I like to! It gives me free time to play around with makeup haha. I don't specially put it on just to be with family but considering I am usually wearing makeup, I guess I have to answer yes to this!

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! I don't mind to do it. Usually I try to have the bare minimum on though.

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Not many! I'm in college so I can't afford to whip out money on expensive things all the time. I do splurge on things I am lusting after, though! I'd rather spend money on many drugstore items so I have a lot to review for you guys instead of buying one high end thing and have one review to do. Make sense? Want me to review a certain high end product though? I will do it! Leave recommendations below!

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Usually I just pick it out when I'm about to get ready for the day. I only plan ahead if I know I won't get much sleep, or have to dress nicely for a certain event!

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not too often! I like to keep everything in my trusty cross body bag and just switch out products I will need into other purses instead of transferring everything! I do have other bags I like to use, but I like having one that matches any outfit!
I am actually on the hunt for a really nice cross body bag! If you girls have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know!

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
With my college schedule, I usually go to bed around 11:30/12 and wake up at 8. If I am working the next morning though, I am up at 6/6:30.

18. How often or when do you workout?
I just cancelled my gym membership because it was just getting too expensive and with summer rolling around, I like being outside when I'm active. Because it's still winter in Minnesota (we still have snow!) I haven't gotten the chance to be outside running as much as I want to be, but I still try to sneak in little exercises so I don't feel lazy! My blog name is thatfitbeauty for a reason! I wanted to include more fitness related things on my blog but people didn't seem to be too interested! If you want to see more content about that, please let me know!

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.

20. How tall are you?
5'2"

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not fluently! I know some Spanish from taking classes in high school, but not a lot!

22. How many pets do you have?
Zero :( My boyfriend and I have dogs in mind for when we move into our apartment together (thinking Siberian husky and yorkie) we just don't know which to get first! Suggestions?

23. How often are you on Blogger?
I pretty much read posts on here daily. Writing up content is about 3 times a week, I like to write multiple at once and then post them periodically. Wish I had more time to blog!

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Just on my own! Unless it something interesting elsewhere, then I sometimes will.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Most definitely! It is the only list I keep in my phone. That way I always have the list with me!

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I love working out and beauty products! So That Fit Beauty just kind of fell in place.

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have a Nikon Coolpix S6100! I love it :) But I dropped it twice today :( I think I will need to look into getting a new camera soon, preferably something that is good for filming. Let me know if you have an suggestions!

28. How often do you clean your house?
Whenever it is needed! i like doing small amounts daily if I'm able to, otherwise I tend to go in hardcore cleaning mode about once a week! Wish I had that motivation more often!

29. What's your favorite color?
Any shade of blue!

30. Do you swear?
Meh, I do sometimes.

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day? Going to keep blogging, edit videos, add new things to my poshmark closet, looking up a craft project for work, cleaning at my grandpas house (he passed away last week :'( so we have lots to do) Hope I will find time to clean my room as well!

Well girls, that was a long one! Leave a comment below and let me know if you read the whole thing! Hugs to you if you did! Please do this tag as well so I can read it!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment