Thursday, April 4, 2013

Top Nail Polish Picks for Spring 2013!

I don't know about you guys, but I love when spring rolls around so I can finally pull out all my spring nail polishes and wear them all the time. The colors of spring just make me very happy and instantly put me in a good mood, so putting pretty colors on my nails brightens my mood :)

I'm a huge fan of mints, any shade of blues, pinks, and more. I am currently on the hunt for the perfect lavender and creamsicle colors to add to my collection, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know! Otherwise I'm going to go ahead and link my short video for you guys to watch if you are interested in seeing my favorites for spring time!

Spring is the time where I am very daring with my nail polish, so I tend to do more "nail art" around spring time :) If you guys would like to see some of my creations, let me know! Otherwise I always post them on instagram so be sure to check there if you'd like :) I'm thatfitbeauty on instagram! Follow me so I can follow you girls back!

I have lots more blog posts coming your way soon :) Hope you guys are having a wonderful week!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment