Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Skincare Routine: Nighttime Edition! {Acne Prone Skin}

Skincare is something I am still working on personally. I have troublesome skin so I'm always on the hunt for something that works. I'll share some products I've been using for a while now that I love.

Okay quick explanation of my skin type. I am completely acne prone. New products can easily irritate my skin and make it worse. My skin isn't completely clear, but it has improved. So I think I can share these products with you.

Products Used:
Equate Original Clean Facial Cleansing Towellettes
- Remove makeup
Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner - Takes off the rest of my makeup
Equate Oil-Free Makeup Remover - Removes eye makeup
Biore Acne Clearing Scrub - Cleanses and exfoliates
Simple Soothing Eye Balm - Hydrated under eyes
St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer - No explanation needed
ELF Lip Exfoliator - Exfoliate lips
Carmex - Lock in the moisture for smooth lips
Ardel Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator - Put on lashes to help them grow

If you would like to see my nighttime skincare routine on nights I use my clarisonic, just let me know! Also if you want tips on masks I use, spot treatments, anything else, please just let me know! I'd love to share this information with you all.

Are you acne prone? If so, let me know which products you use and work for you! I like trying out new things, obviously :) My skincare can always use improvement!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment