Wednesday, April 10, 2013

L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara: Review and Pictures!

I'm a mascara trying addict girls! It's really bad. I buy one and then open it usually right away even if I have mascaras open and that just isn't a good thing. Shouldn't have too many open at once or they will go "bad" before you can use them up! I'm almost out of some of mine now though so you will be seeing another mascara very very soon, dying to open up another drugstore mascara! Any guesses? :) Anyways, let's just talk about this L'Oreal mascara.

I purchased the shocking extensions mascara for many reason. One, it obviously has gotten a lot of hype. Two, I've had good luck with L'Oreal mascaras. I liked the voluminous carbon black, and the bare naturale a lot. My lashes just tend to really like L'Oreal mascaras. With that being said, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to try out this little guy.

This has a very skinny narrow brush which is a nice change since previously using the Maybelline the rocket. The bristles are very short which at first kind of scared me a little

This product is a very lengthening mascara. I do get some volume, and it holds a curl nicely, and I am not using a waterproof formula. My lashes seriously stay in place all day, they do not droop down like they can tend to do with some other mascaras. You can also layer this mascara as well! You can just keep going in for more and more, without it getting clumpy. Even if it did make my lashes super thick and clumpy looking, I wouldn't mind because I honestly personally like the look off that on my lashes. This isn't like that at all! Just makes you lashes look really nice. This also doesn't budge all day, no flaking, etc! I can only say good things about this mascara!

Next mascara I am going to include before and after pictures of my lashes for you

If you do not like this mascara, give it another chance! The first time I used it I was in a hurry to get to work and it didn't do much so I was like well this is depressing. Took my time with it the next day and my lashes looked amazing. It's a miracle; I was born with Asian lashes. If that's possible :P They are very short, thin, sparse, etc. This product worked for me!

Only thing I dislike? The abnormally long packaging. Just takes up too much extra room in my makeup storage. Such a small problem for a great product.

So yet again, I am impressed by another L'Oreal mascara. I know in the mascara category, this brand will not fail me! Super impressed by their mascaras.

Have you tried this msacara? What did you think?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment