Sunday, April 7, 2013

Current Favorites: Randomness! {April 2013}

Hello girls :) I'm having a really laidback kind of day, so when I was thinking of what to blog about today, I thought it would be fun to share with you my current favorite nonbeauty related items! There have been quite a few apps I've been obsessed with, I've read some good books, ate some good food, so I'm just going to share it with you all right now! Hope you don't mind this post, just needed something different for today :) So let's get random, shall we?

APPS

Poshmark
Okay girls, brace yourself. I'm totally addicted to poshmark right now! Now the point of me sharing this app with you is not to promote my closet at all (I PROMISE!) I just wanted you to know how awesome it is! Basically it is an app that is only on the apple market currently, that allows you to share your unwanted clothes from your closet with others! You go ahead and list clothes you would like to get rid of. All you need to do is snap a few pictures, list it in a special category, include the size and a description, and include a price you are asking for the items! It is such a fun way to sell and buy used items! I'm seriously addicted. I've already bought and traded things with other girls ha it is just such a fun experience :) I think you guys should get this app if you have items in your closet that you want to get rid of! Poshmark keeps 20% of your earnings, and that's it! You do not have monthly fees like on ebay or anything like that. If you want to learn more about it, go ahead and check out the app, or feel free to ask me questions! It is such a great experience and opportunity :)
TIP: Go ahead and have someone invite you, and then go ahead and invite your friends! You each in turn get $5 for doing this. You can do this up to 10 times. Also if you have a closet feel free to let me know your name down below, I'd love to check it out! :)

Instagram
I am forever addicted to instagram! I will seriously look through instagram any chance I get when I am bored. I love looking at so many different types of pictures! I post a ton of makeup pictures (go figure) but go ahead and follow me if you'd wish! @thatfitbeauty. Also, PLEASE leave your instagram names down below or follow me and let me know you read my blog so I can follow you back! I'd love to see your pictures :) Add to my addiction girlies :)

Ruzzle
Okay, this game is seriously too fun! I love going on and playing this word game with my boyfriend and all my friends! I get really competitive and I don't feel like I'm wasting my time by playing it because it does challenge my mind :) I think you guys should check this one out!

BOOKS

The Carrie Diaries - Just finished this book and I really enjoyed it. It is just an easy feel good read for teens. I do, however, prefer the show which I will NEVER say again in my life. Still worth reading though if you love the show!

FOOD

ANY CEREAL - Seriously cereal is one of my favorite foods. I love milk so I love combining it with yummy goodness. I don't just eat this for breakfast, I eat this whenever I want to. Not the healthiest option but that's okay. Current favorites are: Honey Nut Medley Crunch (think that's the name!), Fruit Loops, and Cookie Crisp :)

CANDLE

Better Homes and Gardens Candles - You can get these from walmart. They cost $4 for the normal size, and $5 for a little bit bigger one. I cannot tell you how good these candles smell. And they really will make a whole room and then some smell really good! I am very impressed with the quality of these, especially for the price :) I'm currently burning Iced Raspberry Sangria, so yummy! Smells like spring and summer to me, which is what I need since it is still pretty chilly most of the time where I live!

So I think those are all my current random favorites right now! Please share yours with me in a comment so I can become addicted to more things :) Thanks for reading girls! Hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to leave your thoughts below!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment