Friday, April 19, 2013

What's in my Makeup Cup: April 19th!

Time to share with you products I am forcing myself to use for a week or so :P When I say forcing myself, it's NOT because I hate these products. It is mainly to use them up, or to give some old products some love. I have soo much makeup, that I need to fluctuate through products so they actually get used. Let's see what I picked this time!

Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette & Neutrogena Concealer - Featured these last week. Again, just trying to use em up!
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - I adore this foundation, so I am almost out of it. I am currently trying out more foundations to review for you guys (look forward to that!) so I just want to use this up. Love it, just is taking up space!
ELF High Definition Powder - This has been sitting in my drawer taking up too much room for a while lately. I am going to try to use this to set my makeup and see if I like it or not.
ELF Blush and Bronzer Palette - I really enjoy this bronzer and highlighter so I am going to try to scoot my other ones aside and focus on this for a while. I will be sad when this is gone though because it is no longer available so I am afraid to use it up!
Revlon Smoky Shadow Stick in Torch - I seriously don't have much of this left, I just want to be done with it! I have sooo many bases to use that I like a ton more so just want this gone.
Physicians Formula Gel Liner in Brown - I do not prefer gel liner, just because it takes too much more time, but I need to start using these again! I picked the brown one because it is a great base for eye looks, or I can use it for liner which is what I am going to try to do.
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Disco Queen - This. Is. Gorgeous! I use to use this quite often but lately it just hasn't been loved by me. I'm hoping I will be in a glitter mood soon so I can use it!
Wet n Wild Don't Steal My Thunder Trio - I am currently "testing" this out, and it is amazing. I just got this particular trio lately and I'm in love so I wanted to keep this in my nearby stash for when I want a gray eye look. Definitely loving this more then my ELF Drama quad that I talked about last time.
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake - I went to use this last night and I thought "wow, I can't believe how little of this I have left". I rotate lip products like crazy so when they are running low I am shocked. Just want to continue making progress in this. It is really pretty but I don't particularly like this pink color on me the best.
ELF Mineral Moisturizing Lip Tint in Rose - This use to be my obsession and then I lost it ha. Then I bought the color natural and used it all the freaking time but then lost that :( So I am going to go back to using this color a ton. These are so amazing. Very moisturizing, great color pay off, wouldn't change a thing about them.

So those are the products I picked this time girls! I'm hoping this method continues to work for me because I want all of my makeup to feel loved. If I don't use things, they end up in a blog sale or elsewhere so other people can enjoy them!

Question of the day: What is a product that came out recently that you tried and loved? Let me know please!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment