Thursday, January 17, 2013

Covergirl Eye Enhancers Eye Shadow in Shimmering Sands: Review and Swatches!

Let's talk about an inexpensive, simple palette that is great for every day use. I think it's amazing when we can find drugstore items that are great enough to use every day, and this is one of those products in my opinion!

I bought this simply because I heard everyone talking about this and wanted to see what all the hype was about. I'll be honest, at first I wasn't all that impressed and hardly ever used it. One I made myself start using it more, I saw the true quality of this great product!

The texture of Covergirl eye shadows is incredibly smooth. Pigmentation is great. They blend out very easily on the eyes. I never use eye shadow without a primer so I don't know the lasting power of them without using one. I think Covergirl eyeshadows are great for beginners because they take no effort to use and it would be very hard to people to mess up a look with them. I like that you can build these colors up to get even more drama for like a night time look as well.

I think this would be an easy go to no fuss eye look for any girl, especially low maintenance ones! Pick it up next time you see it. For under $5, you can't go wrong with this, even if you don't use it very often.

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment