Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner: Review!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned in my last Rimmel review that I really wanted to get my hands on the new Scandal Eyes Waterproof eyeliners. Today I happened to stumble upon them by accident (woop woop!) and was so thankful! And the price was under $4! Shut. Up. Haven't been that excited about an eyeliner like ever. Needless to say, I picked one up. I had three in my hand but I knew I should only pick up one to see how my eyes react to this eyeliner before I buy too many. Let's see my thoughts on this product.

I have really sensitive eyes apparently, because there are a lot of eyeliners I can't use without them making my eyes burn and water. I haven't learned which ingredient my eyes are sensitive to yet (should probably figure that out) but I can't comforably use Milani, Covergirl, and some other eyeliners because of this. This product did not give my eye a reaction at all, holla! I was so happy about this because I was really excited about this product.

I saw these and immediately grabbed the nude color, but I knew if I wanted to review this for you all I was better off starting with the black, even if I already own like 6 black eyeliners.

This is a very rich, black eyeliner that has a creamy feel. It glides on the waterline like a dream. With the swatch, I let it set into my skin and then ran it under water (since this claims to be a waterproof formula) and it didn't budge with just water. I rubbed the water into the swatch and it didn't budge, until I added soap with the water. So this does seem to be waterproof.

On the eyes, it stayed put without smearing or wearing off for a solid 4 hours, which is pretty remarkable for me and eyeliner. This never transferred to the outter corners of my eyes (so glad!). After that, it just started to wear off slightly, but not fully so that was amazing. For 8 hours of wear, I didn't notice much wearing off at all, could have used a touch up but wasn't anything bad.

The claims...
High intensity color for an instant color impact: YES!
Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily: Oh yes
Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof: Pretty well!
Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes: YES! (me) woop!

This is easily one of my favorite drugstore eyeliners now! Probably my all time favorite (hope I'm not speaking too soon!) Definitely going to pick up more colors ASAP! Please pick these up if you can find them! For around $4, they are a total steal!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment