Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Gel CreamLiner Review!

As you can tell from the title of this post, the name of this product is definitely a mouthful! I'd like to share with you my thoughts on these gel cream liners by physicians formula.

This line from physicians formula comes in trios for each eye color. So you can pick the set that compliments your eyes, or pick the colors that you like the most! You have complete freedom with this line, but I like that they do have a set category for newbies who may not know what colors they should go for.

I have the set for hazel eyes. It comes with a very rich black, that does have a hint of purple sparkle in it. On the eyes, I can barely notice it to be honest. The next color is a purple that has a hint of pink to it. The brown is a standard pretty brown that may have the slightest bit of a gold or silver sparkle, but it is really hard to detect. Less noticeable than the black color that has sparkle.

As you can see, the pigmentation is amazing with these. The formula is so creamy and easy to work with, but once it sets it stays in place all day for me. I can use this as eyeliner, or as an eyeshadow base (it doesn't crease!) This comes with a brush that isn't too bad honestly, I just tend to grab whichever eyeliner brush I find first since I have more of them than I need. I have had these for over a year and they haven't shown any sign of drying up on me! The price I see for these varies from place to place, but I have seen them around $10-12 at most places and they are totally worth the money! You get three awesome eyeliners for the price so it really isn't "expensive" if you remember that.

Have you tried these? What is your favorite eyeliner?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment