Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Stick: Revew!

I am a big fan of Rimmel products, so when I spotted these at Walgreens I knew I had to pick one up and try it out. Problem was, I could only find one color. So I was grabbing it for sure. I was able to snag the color Witness White.

What drew me to these is I've always wanted to try NYX jumbo eye pencils, but I do not have an area close to me where I can just run out and buy them whenever I want. I'm always hesitant to order colors online because you never know what they will end up looking like in person. While I love my HD shadow base by NYX, I just don't find myself ordering other things from them online. With that being said, I was very excited for the release of this product from Rimmel!

This is a stark white, with a frosty shimmery appearance. This product is insanely creamy, and blends out really well. It does set in place though, no worries! I didn't have very many problems while wearing this, the product did start to wear off towards the very end of the day, but I can't complain.

I think this product is similar enough to the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool (on left), so if you have that already I don't feel you need this certain shade. I prefer the Rimmel Pencil though!

This product is super pigmented, very creamy, easy to work with, stays put for most of the day. I'd say this product is a keeper! I can't wait to get my hands on more of these! Do you have another product similar to this that you love? Please share them with me!
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I recently bought these and i love them, the only problem i am having is that i can not figure out how to sharpen, or if they are ones i can even sharpen. I was hoping maybe you would have an idea??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't gotten to the point where I needed to sharpen these yet and I was wondering the same thing. I went ahead and tried sharpening it with the bigger size sharpener for you (one from wet n wild) and it seemed to work fine; it just was really hard to sharpen. It worked for me so I'd say it's safe for you to do as well. Hope it works for you!

      Delete