Friday, January 11, 2013

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara Review!

Let's talk mascara today. I made my first mascara purchase of 2013, hoorah! I'm so excited to share this one with you all.

I'm going to start off by letting you know my history with maybelline mascaras. Not a single one has worked for me yet! People rave about them all the time, but they just do not work for my barely there lashes. I have short lashes, so it is hard for me to find a mascara that works well for me. I tried the original falsies, it made me look like a hot mess. Maybelline one by one did NOTHING for my lashes, and I even bought the waterproof version that time. So finally, I decided to give Maybelline mascaras another try, and picked up the Rocket mascara.

The brush is on the bigger side, but this didn't cause problems for me. It is rubberized which is the type I honestly prefer and I had no problem reaching all of my lashes. It has lots of tiny little bristles that really reach each individual lash and provides length which I love. I also get volume as well but that is pretty obvious since it is part of the volum' express line. And this didn't clump on me even after two coats! I don't feel I need to combine this with another mascara to get good looking lashes. I am very impressed.

If you have sparse lashes like I do, I think you should give this a try! I'd love to know what you think. If you have any mascara recommendations, please let me know! I try out waaaay to many mascaras :)
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I used to feel the same way! I never liked any of the Maybelline mascaras until a couple months ago! I actually don't mind the cat eye one! It works pretty good. I have heard so much about this particular one ill have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost bought the cat eye one strictly on the packaging! I have a weakness for that print :/ I am definitely going to have to try that one out next!

      Delete