Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes: Review and Swatches!

My biggest weakness by far when shopping for new makeup is cream eyeshadows. I love them, use them practically every day, I just cannot get enough of them! I had been eyeing this certain product for quite a while and finally just decided to pick it up since it was so cheap. I think it is safe to say Revlon is one of my favorite drugstore makeup brands, so I didn't see myself being disappointed in this product.

This palette in Not Just Nudes has a light beige shade that has very minimal shimmer, a taupey shade with shimmer, a medium brown, and a shimmer dark brown.

The colors are very pretty.
This product is so creamy and applies so easily. There is just one problem. It creases like mad, and fast. I put this on for work on day at 8:30, and on my lunch break at 11:30, it was completely creased. I even topped it off with powder eyeshadow. I don't understand what caused it to crease so fast, but I was not impressed with this. The consistency and pigmentation are great, otherwise.

Sorry Revlon, I love you, I just can't give you props for this product. What are you favorite cream shadows? Suggestions are always appreciated :)
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment