Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jordana FabuLiner: Review and Swatch!

In my opinion, felt tip eyeliner pens are the easiest form of eyeliner for beginners or anyone who struggles with applying eyeliner! Today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on the Jordana FabuLiner!

The felt tip on this product is chunkier than most. It is really stiff as well which makes it easier to apply than the flexible felt tip pens. I really am a fan of this tip.

This is highly pigmented. With the tip of this product, you can achieve a very thin line, or easily make a thick bold line. Winging out eyeliner couldn't be any easier with this eyeliner, I don't recall ever messing up a wing while using this. So you know, if you wear eyeshadow with this, some of it will latch onto the tip of this, but it doesn't affect the way it applies or it will not wreck your future makeup applications.

I wore this for the first time when I was going out one night without a primer. I quick threw it on and ran out the door. Let me tell you, after I looked in the mirror next, I looked like a hot mess. I do not recommend this eyeliner if you refuse to use an eyeshadow primer. When I did use one though and had eyeshadow on, this lasted all day and night! This won't budge if you prime properly first.

I have had my same pen for over six months and it is still going strong. For $2.99, and having it last that long, I think this product is incredible! You can find this at Walgreens, or wherever else Jordana products are sold such as Kmart.

Have you tried this eyeliner? What is your favorite felt tip eyeliner?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment