Thursday, January 31, 2013

Products I've Been Loving: 1/13-1/31!

Today I'm going to wrap up the month with a products I've been loving post. Many of these are newer products I'm very excited to share with you!

Naked Palette
Specifically Virgin, Sidecar, Naked, and Darkhorse. My go to eye look (with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as a base!) On a daily basis I'm completely comfortable wearing this "dramatic" of a look. I know many people wouldn't wear this every day.

Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup
Blog post to come on this product! I'm just going to leave it at that.

Sally Hansen Kwik Off Moisturizing Nail Color Remover
Switched to this to take off glitter nail polish. So much less stressful, let me tell you!

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Great base. I've truly used this product to death. Enough said.

Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
My go to mascara right now. Lengthens very nicely, and creates volume. Only Maybelline mascara I've ever liked.

ELF Eyebrow Kit
I am definitely loving this product. Makes my eyebrows look so much nicer.

Carmex
Not a fancy favorite, but a total lifesaver! Use this every night before bed, my lips have never been in better condition!

ELF Blush and Bronzer Palette
Only using the bronzer like crazy. Seriously loving it, and afraid to run out of it since this product isn't out anymore :/

So those are my favorites for the last half of the month! I'd say Maybelline and ELF kinda stole the show :) I'm totally in a trying out new products mood so please tell me what you have tried recently and have loved! :) Doing a new blog post starting this year, talking about all my favorite products of the month and what I thought of them, so stay tuned for that!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment