Saturday, January 12, 2013

Products I've Been Loving: 1/1 - 1/12/2013!

Happy weekend to you all :) I decided to hold off on doing my products I've been loving post and just check in with you guys around the middle of January! January is a very exciting month for me, I always stay so busy and love kicking off the new year right! My golden birthday is in a week, hollah :) Which means I will be on a beauty buying kick this month so if you have product suggestions, please let me know! Until then, I will let you know the products I have been obsessing over lately :)

Profusion 88 Pro Eyeshadow Palette: I believe this is just like any of the other 88 color eyeshadow palettes. The pigmentation is great and the color payoff is amazing! I can definitely do lots of fun looks with this palette.

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation: Talked about this enough before. Just gotta add this little point. I wore this the morning of a photoshoot with my friends, where we took tons of pictures out in the cold and snow. My skin seriously look really good in all the pictures. I was so impressed that I could look basically flawless with no help from concealer or anything else.

Proactiv Refining Mask: Use this as a night spot treatment and it works great. Enough said.

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion: This stuff makes my skin feel great. The best part? It smells amazing and the scent lingers all day which I love. It really compliments the perfumes I use.

Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: Just did a review on this telling you my full thoughts on this product, so check that out if you want more info but this provides great length and volume for my baby lashes.

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer: I've used this to death. The right hand side is completely used up, just has left over residue that I can't use. I am now working on using up the left hand side since it matches my winter skin very well. This covers my redness like a dream, and does well with blemishes.

ELF Blush and Bronzer Palette: I got this over a year ago and it basically just sat in my collection and I never grabbed for it. Lately, I've been adoring the light pink blush, the light "bronzer" color which I use as a highlighter, and the darker bronzer. I believe this was part of their beauty school collection last year and this palette is seriously so good.

Bath and Body Works PocketBac's: This is just a product favorite in general. I love all of these but I had to share the Winter Cranberry one with you all because it makes my hands smell soooo good for hours. I love it. I only use hand sanitizer when it's cold and flu season, and if I'm in a pinch and need to sanitize before I eat at a restaurant or something. These are so handy and I'm glad bath and body works made some that actually smell good.

And lastly, as more of fitness favorite of mine, I am loving these hair ties! I own soooo many of them and they work so well in my thick hair! I only buy the cheap ones though, I refuse to pay like $15 for a couple hair ties. I am actually going to make some of these, so if you would like to know how I do that, let me know and I can make a blog post about it!

So that is it for now! I had a lot to talk about, hope I didn't bore you guys! Leave me product suggestions down below, need some new things to buy with birthday money :P
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment