Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hard Candy Kal-Eye-Descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in High Maintenance: Review and Swatch!

Being only 19, I still like using products that sparkle and shine. I figure I better enjoy using them while I can! With that being said, let's talk about this shimmery duo from Hard Candy, called High Maintenance.

This duo contains a shimmery champagne color and a bronzey brown that has a hint of a purpley taupe. These shades are both shimmery and have a bit of a frosty apperance to them which I love. Baked eyeshadows can be used wet or dry, but honestly I have good enough color payoff with this product if I just use them dry! Applying them wet just allows for the colors to pop even more on my eyes.

This is a swatch of them dry! I think the pigmentation is honestly fine on this. I don't feel with every day use I need to wet my brush to get this duo to look amazing on my eyes. I do not have a problem with applying these, not hard to blend or use. The packaging is sturdy and this product only costs $6 at Walmart! I really cannot find a downfall to this product honestly. For an every day simple eye look, I'm not going to complain about spending $6! No sir.

Have you tried any Hard Candy products? What did you think of them?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment