Monday, January 14, 2013

L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer Review!

Well, it's Monday guys. Hope you are all having a fantastic day. Mine has been so beyond busy, working all day plus classes are starting but I still wanted to be able to find time to blog!

Today I'm going to share a product review on the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer. I'm the type of person who likes to use products as they are stated to use, that is fair right? Well I simply cannot use this as a primer. It feels way too heavy on my skin! Not to mention, when adding products on top of it, you lose the "glow" aspect of this product. I'm not really a fan of this as a primer in general because I feel like there are definitely better quality ones even in the drugstore. I so badly wanted to like this since it had special luminating features but it doesn't come through in this aspect for me.

As you can tell, this is straight up pearly white. I'm not saying that is a bad thing, I'm sure some people really enjoy this about it. I'm just not a fan of that.

Once blended into the skin, it does look very nice. But I don't like that you can detect a white patch on my cheeks when I wear this as a highlighter.

All in all, I'm not to impressed with this product. For about $11-12, I could easily have saved that money and put it towards a product I would enjoy much more. Do you enjoy this primer?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment