Sunday, December 2, 2012

All I Want for Christmas: Beauty Wishlist!

I thought it would be fun to share with you what I'd love to get for Christmas this year beauty wise. Keep in mind I am not actually asking for all of these things for Christmas, nor do I expect I will even get any of these, this is just on my wishlist this year :)

Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection: Every time I see this eyeshadow palette in use on youtube and such, I just love every single look I see. I already have an abundance of eyeshadow, but I feel this would be a safe palette to add to my collection because I love neutral looks.

Sephora In The Glow Set: Omg, there are so many products in here that I am dying to try. I'd rather spend the $45 on this set and see if I really like products before I go out and spend $45 on the full size products that I maybe don't like. Just a beautiful combination set that I'd love to test out.

LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in Diamond: This just looks absolutely beautiful. I would say this is towards the bottom of my list of these products because it's something I don't really need, but I feel this would be absolutely stunning for special occassions and $16 is not a bad price at all.

Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Spray: I usually like to ask for a perfume for Christmas because I do not like buying them for myself (I feel guilty spending that much money on myself ;). I was smelling the JB perfume Someday and was convinced that would be the one I'd ask for because the scent lingers all day and just smells really fresh and nice, but the lady at the counter I was at made me smell this and OMG. This honestly smells amazing. I can't really describe scents at all, but this is just really fruity but still smells sophisticated in my opinion. Other perfumes I like are Britney Spears Fantasy and DKNY Be Delicious. If you have similar perfume likes to me, you gotta try out the Selena Gomez perfume! Oh, and the perfume bottle is gorgeous!

Let me know your beauty wishlist down below :) I love getting suggestions from you guys :)

I have lots of holiday themed blog posts in mind and like I promised, I will be posting every day up until Christmas so keep checking back on my blog for some fun new posts :) Thanks so much for reading guys.
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. The Sephora set looks amazing! Shame we can't get Sephora products in the UK :( x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pick girl :) Your list is very high... Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection is my long long time ago wish :) still now craving for this :) nice blog

    I am ur new follower can you visit my blog and follow me too i hope it will be fun :)

    hugs & kisses
    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing :)

    www.skyhigh-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete