Sunday, December 30, 2012

Navy and Gold New Years Eve Makeup!

Can I just say I cannot believe it is time to say goodbye to 2012 already?! I knew since I was like a sophomore that 2012 would be like the biggest year of my life and I've literally been holding on and don't want it to end! I graduated from high school and started college this year. All the memories associated with senior year ending and college starting will always be treasured by me! I hope you all had an amazing year as well! Okay, enough blabbing, I'm going to share with you a navy and gold makeup idea for new years!

This isn't the actual look I'm going to be wearing, mine will consist of more drama and glitter, so if you want to see that I will share that as well! Just let me know.

Products Used:
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
NYX Roll on Shimmer in Nude
UD Half Baked, Virgin, and Naked
Wet n Wild Greed Palette
Maybelline Color Explosion in Blue Blowout
Wet n Wild Mega Liner
UD Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero
Mascara!

Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know if you wanna see another new years eye look (even though it's tomorrow!) I will still do it :)
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment