Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree: Simple Nail Design

Today I'm going to share a very simple nail art look that anyone can do! I recommend using this as an accent nail for the holiday season! Keep reading for step by step insturctions!

Step 1: Paint a base of your chosing. This is Wet n Wild Megalast in 2% Milk if you are curious.

Step 2: Tape a V shape onto your nail. Paint on your color of chosing for your christmas tree! I'm using JulieG Under Mistletoe.

Step 3: This is optional, but I painted a multi glitter top coat on my tree to symbolize ornaments. I used JulieG Light It Up.

And there you go guys! I didn't add anymore detail to this because I wanted to keep this as simple as possible. You can easily add to this to make it even better :)

Are you guys into nail designs?
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment