Thursday, December 6, 2012

Lip Gloss Favorite: E.L.F Plumping Lip Glaze

I'm not a huge lip gloss girl. Personally, lip gloss to me seems to make people appear overdone, which isn't a look I usually like. When I do feel in the mood to wear lip gloss though, I definitely reach for these bad boys. I just love them.

I have them in two colors, Baby Doll (in the middle) and Wink Pink (on right). The first swatch is just the plumping side, as you can see it is just white and shimmery. Baby doll is definitely peachy in my opinion, and has shimmer in it. Wink Pink is just a true baby pink.

The colors are kind of sheer on their own, but I find if I pair them with like colors, these are fantastic. You do not get a lot of product in each one, but I think for $1 you still get plenty. This lip gloss is not sticky at all, and honestly feels good on my lips. I can't really say the plumping side does much, but it does give a nice minty cooling tingle to the lips that I do like. I just don't use it often. I don't think the smell of either of the sides is bad either.

For a dollar, I think these are worth checking out! Have any of you tried these before?What are your favorite ELF products?
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. those colors look amazing and pigmented ! i've never tried any ELF products , but i've heard a lot of good things about elf!

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete