Wednesday, December 12, 2012

FOTD: Holiday Makeup Green Edition

My favorite eyeshadow color to wear besides neutrals, is green! I just think it is a beautiful color and I actually wear it quite often. Today I'm sharing a really affordable FOTD with you guys!

Eyes
NYX HD Eyeshadow Base
Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow Pencil in Pixie
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette (olive green shade)
Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow in Antique Jade
Wet n Wild Single Eyeshadow in Panther
Jordana Fabuliner
Covergirl Lash Perfection Mascara

Lips
Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess <333
This is my favorite lip color of all time right now! I can't stop wearing it.

I like the look of green eyes and red lips. Do you guys?
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty makeup xx
    Wanna follow each other?? :)

    http://www.LifeAsIzzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete